Monday, April 20, 2009

The Idea

Hello all and welcome to the introduction blog of the "Alabama Food Fan."

With each blog, you will get to read about my experience in a restaurant. I will write about my initial impression, the host/hostess, the wait time, the cleanliness, server/bartender and the service. But most importantly, about the food.

I have read so many articles and writeups on different restaurants in our town (Birmingham, AL) and often wonder, if that "critic" would have been a normal person, what would their words consist of. I have wondered if the restaurant was not aware of the "critic" -- would it have been a different type of write-up.

I love good food !! And, even I, with my favorite restaurants, don't always get the perfect dish or the perfect service. And, I think it is time, that the owners/managers start listening to what we feel.

So, I raise my wine glass and toast to the good eats and the bad eats that I will come across. Just always know, I will speak the truth as I eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment